The Statement of al-‘Allamah Ahmad ibn Yahya al-Najmi
The Muslim Brotherhood are the followers of Hasan al-Banna and there are a number of points against them, the more important of them are the following:
1. Negligence in Tawhid al-Uluhiyyah (Tawhid of worship) of which is the most important thing in Islam and which no worshipper’s Islam is correct except by it.
2. Their silence and concession toward people committing major Shirk, from du’a (supplication) to other than Allah and tawaf (circumambulation) of the graves and making vows to the dead and slaughtering in their names and what is like this.
3. The founder of this methodology was a Sufi who pledged allegiance to ‘Abd al-Wahhab al-Hasafi upon the [Sufi] way of the Hasafiyyah Shadhiliyyah.
4. The presence of innovations amongst them and worshipping by them. Rather, their founder affirms that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) attends their sittings of invocation and pardons them for their past sins.
5. Their calling to the Khilafah, and this is an innovation, for indeed the Messengers and their followers were not given succession except by calling to Tawhid; Allah says,
وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ رَّسُولاً أَنِ اعْبُدُواْ اللّهَ وَاجْتَنِبُواْ الطَّاغُوتَ
“And verily, We have sent among every nation a Messenger proclaiming: Worship Allah alone and eschew the Taghut (false deities worshipped besides Allah).” [Surah al-Nahl 16:36]
6. Absence or weakness of al-wala’ wa al-bara’ (allegiance and enmity) and this is demonstrated in their call to joining between the Sunnah and the Shi’ah, and the statement of its founder, ‘We cooperate upon that which we have agreement and excuse one another in the things we differ.’
7. Their dislike of the people of Tawhid, and their hatred for followers of the Salafi methodology, and this is demonstrated in their speech against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which was established upon Tawhid and teaches it in its schools, centers, and universities; and from their assassination of Jamil al-Rahman al-Afghani because of the fact that he called to Tawhid and that which he had established from schools teaching Tawhid.
8. Their following after the mistakes and faults of the rulers, whether in truth or falsehood, and exposing them to the people to cause hatred of them and fill the hearts with rancor against the rulers.
9. Detestable hizbiyyah (partisanship), which they ascribe to, so they unite and separate for the sake of the party.
10. They take a pledge to abide by the Brotherhood’s methodology according to the ten conditions which were mentioned by its founder, and there are other points which can be mentioned later.
Source: The Crime of Hizbiyyah Against the Salafi Da’wah, Compilation and English translation by Abu al-Hasan Malik Ibn Adam, First Edition, September 2009, Sunnah Publishing, pp.46-47