Listen to the lesson or download here:
Some matters or points covered:
- Biography of the author, Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi (rahimahullah) including; his birth place, his travels, his acquiring of knowledge at a young age, the Islamic sciences he excelled at, the scholars praise of him and some of his virtuous works.
- Introduction to the authors reply to a question put to him about the Attributes of Allaah, wherein four important and mighty principles are mentioned and laid down.
- Four ways of categorizing Allah’s attributes with terms such as Sifaat as-Salbiyyah, ath-Thubootiyyah, adh-Dhahiriyyah and Fi’liyyah mentioned.
- What is the root through which we come to know Allaah’s attributes?
- What obligates you to acquire knowledge? The Texts or aql?
Previous lessons available here: https://islamtees.uk/audio/tawheed/#responseattributes