Some of the matters or points covered:
- Principle/Rule 2) Whatever Allāh (the Exalted) has informed us about in His Book or His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has informed us about, then it is obligatory upon us to have faith in it, irrespective of whether we know the meaning or don’t know the meaning.
- Ayāt in Qur’an for evidence of this principle and also reason why this is so.
- Four points about the Khabar of Allāh.
- The certain things that come together when combine Khabar of Allāh with Khabar of His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
- Two examples of language used by people of Bid’ah: 1) Jiha (direction) and 2) Mutahayyiz (to occupy a space/place). The logic or arguments used to justify this and how we respond to this.
- Ijmā of Righteous Salaf, obligatory to accept that, especially in field of Allāh’s Names and Attributes. What has come in Qur’an and the Sunnah, it is agreed upon by the Salaf of this Ummah (Sahaba, Tābi’een and Atbā at-Tābi’een).
- The latecomers (those who came after the Salaf i.e. the People of Kalām and those who followed their way) began speaking with things not found in the Qu’ran nor in the Sunnah, nor were these issues or words or terminologies spoken of by the Salaf.
- The language people of Kalām came with is dubious, need to investigate, seek clarity and try to understand what person means by the words/terminologies they use, so we can use the correct Shariah terminology for that meaning and abandon the dubious word/terminology.
Listen to the lesson/download here: