Some of the matters or points covered:
- The ways and means have to be valid. Authentic legislative and established creational ways and means don’t clash with Qadr.
- A discussion on where people stand in the issue of asbāb (ways and means) with two extremes mentioned and one in the middle.
- The middle and balanced group which is guided to the truth affirm the causes and the effects but not independently by themselves, but by what Allāh has placed in these things, of inherent properties.
- They combine between 1) manqūl (revealed knowledge), 2) ma’qūl (that which is understood) and 3) ma’sūs (physically observed and experienced).
- Evidences in the Qur’ān for man having will, power and choice.
Listen to the lesson/download here:
Lesson 40 (Al-Qadr lesson 5).mp3
Previous lessons available here: https://islamtees.uk/audio/aqeedah/#taqreebtadmuriyyah